Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Happy Valentine's to my beloved readers.


Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I did not blog sooner, but I have been so busy lately! ‘Really? Did you not start uni in February?’ I hear you ask.  Yes I did, but at the same time I am trying to help you with all your application enquiries; I am also trying to enter the dating scene as well as making a to-do list for my holidays. Luckily I had some time to relax as well, because it was Valentine’s Day.
Did you get anything from your secret lover? This year, I was waiting for my potential gift and like any other years, I didn’t get a thing. You probably wonder why I would admit this in my blog... well; it is never too late to send me a card is it?! Oh and what does this have to do with uni. To be fair, not very much, besides,... hmmm however, hmmm... there is a lot of love on campus. We even received flowers from an old colleague!
Well anyway, I need to go now (AGAIN?!) Yeah sorry, I need to teach tonight at Greenwich Community College and I am already running late. I am going to teach an entry class, so we are probably going to discuss kilograms and money. A strange combination? Not if you consider how many kilograms of useless stuff you can buy with a lot of money.... clever?
BTW I started fitnessing* again... well again? Let’s rephrase that. I started fitnessing. The single worst thing I have done in my entire life. I was so tired and nearly fell over. Luckily my friend rescued me by offering me a Kellogg’s bar, so now I think I should call her Mrs. Kellogg.... anyway need to rush... see you soon!!!
Oh and btw, do you remember that I used to have a beard? Well, one of my ‘friends’ said that she didn’t like it.. so I decided to shave my beard... just for Valentine’s.



* I know it's not a real word, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment